1. This document provides a summary of the information you should know before you decide to participate in this survey. Please read the following information carefully.
B. The Survey
1. This “Stop The Black Market Survey” (“Survey”) is organised by © British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad Registration No. 196101000326 (4372-M)(“Organiser”).
2. This is a web-based online survey on the tobacco black market in Malaysia. This nationwide survey is aimed at highlighting how seriously this issue affects your life as well as the socio-economic well-being of Malaysia. It should take approximately 3-5 minutes to complete.
1. You must be a Malaysian citizen above the age of 18 years.
2. You must answer all survey questions and fill in your details with the following valid information:
- A) First and Last Name (As per NRIC)
- B) NRIC Number
- C) Email Address
4. The NRIC number submitted equals ONE survey entry. Only ONE unique email address will be accepted per registered Malaysian Identity Card (NRIC) number.
This Survey is not open to employees (whether permanent, temporary, contract or otherwise) of the Organiser.
This Survey is not open to any person who is a sanctioned individual under the laws of the United States of America, European Union or Malaysia. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include persons that are, or is likely to become subject to, any sanction imposed by the United States of America or the European Union, including any sanction that supports a decision or resolution of the United Nation’s Security Council.
D. Rights of the Organiser
1. If for any reason, any aspect of the Survey is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Survey, the Organiser reserves the right to at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Survey.
2. The Organiser’s decision on any matter concerning the Survey is final and binding. No correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
3. The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
The Organiser has the absolute discretion to change, amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Survey Terms and Conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Survey at any time with or without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Survey shall not entitle you to claim for compensation against the Organiser for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by you as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation of this Survey.
E. Voluntary Participation
1. Your participation in this survey is voluntary. You may refuse to take part in the Survey or exit the Survey at any time without penalty.
2. You are fully aware of any risks and agree to release the Organiser from any liability whatsoever in respect of any claims arising from your participation in this Survey.
F. Token of Appreciation
1. As a token of appreciation for your participation in this Survey, you will be eligible to receive a Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN worth RM20.
2. Unique Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PINs will be sent via the registered email address for redemption within two (2) weeks of the Survey submission date. Only one redemption is allowed per Touch ‘n Go account.
1. Survey answers will be stored in a password protected electronic format. At the start of the Survey, you will be asked to provide contact information such as your name, NRIC number and email address. This is to ensure that you are able to receive the Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN, if you are eligible.
2. Survey responses will not be anonymous to the Organiser. However, no names or identifying information would be included in any publications or presentations based on these data, and responses to this Survey will remain confidential.
3. You agree to keep confidential and not disclose to any third parties any documents, concepts or information of any kind which you receive during participation of this Survey.
H. Personal Information
All personal information submitted must be accurate and complete. The Organiser may at any time, request for documentary evidence of such information.
If you have questions at any time about the Survey, you may get in touch via email at email@example.comBack